Who I am is what brings me alive....
I am an explorer of life, of extremes, of dark and light; a nomadic woman, living and working very much in the moment with what is alive.
My journey has been one of relinquishment of the ordinary, by way of a fierce undoing of who I was and what I thought my life was about. Through complete freefall and surrender to the void, I encountered the very essence of my being, the nature of my spirit and ultimately the matter and substance of what brings me truly alive. I discovered how spirit becomes embodied and how the Earth takes possession of my Soul.
So, to tell you who I am, I'll need to share with you what brings me alive, what breaks me open, what drives me wild with lust for life and opens me beyond the limits of my conditioning to an absolute knowing of what it is I came here to experience:
- Dance. Rhythm. Movement. Music.
- Diverse encounters and genuine heartful connections, with many kindred souls.
- A persistent and determined quest to reclaim creative and sexual energy that moves through my body as vital life-force.
- Insight into the wounds and wants of the human make-up; the deep and silent secrets that lie buried and forgotten in the landscape of the body.
- Immersion into the rites, rituals, and traditions that bind us to our bodies and to the land, to this physical existence; and which hold the possibility to release our sacred and ancient connection to magic.
- A deep trust of the mystery; moving aside to allow authentic power and potential to emerge from dimensions beyond, through nature, and through the vehicle of physical form, despite its frailties, limits and the conditioning of the current human personality.
- The liberation of energy, acceleration of evolution and transformation of the world.
This is the essence of why I've been called into this physical dimension and what makes me want to be ever more here, ever more present, ever more alive...
Let me share the benefit of that experience with you....
The Hysteria of Cassandra or The Wandering Womb
by Linda Hill (https://theredseeds.wordpress.com)